2. Make sure you log in to
an account with administrative privileges (login as admin).
3. Once the Command Prompt appears you have few seconds to type in explorer and hit Enter. If you fail to do it within 2-3 seconds, the United States Cyber Security ransomware will take over and will not let you type anymore.
4. If you managed to bring up Windows Explorer you can now browse into:
- Win XP: C:windowssystem32restorerstrui.exe and press Enter
- Win Vista/Seven: C:windowssystem32rstrui.exe and press Enter
5. Follow the steps to restore your computer into
an earlier day.
6. Download recommended anti-malware software (Spyware Doctor) and run a full system scan to remove the remnants of United States Cyber Security ransomware.